I hail from Los Angeles where I currently live with my Shiba Inu, Tora, and cat, Kittles. I’m a market research professional by day and a design addict / newbie blogger / returning grad student by night. When I’m not crunching numbers, I’m here on MAISON KUOTIDIEN writing about interior inspiration, DIY projects, and other stuff that strike my fancy.
Want to know more?
- I have a major sweet tooth.
- I completed a 10-week professional baking program but don’t use it as often as I should.
- Canadian Club & Diet Coke is my go-to drink.
- I love a good deal. I try not to pay retail for anything.
- My adopted cat has brought out my inner crazy cat lady.
- I can’t get enough of Game of Thrones.
- I may or may not have OCD.
About Tora from Tora
I’m 11 years old but everyone thinks I’m still a puppy (maybe it’s my Asian genes?). I’m not much of a guard dog. I find barking so passé. These days I’d much rather lie in the sun and chew my paws. When I’m forced to go outside, I like to annoy my humans by sniffing every blade of grass despite the havoc it causes on my allergies. But I make it up to them with loving sneezes on their bare feet.
About Kittles from Kittles
I’m a 6-year-old housecat that likes to chase invisible objects, lounge in sunny spots, perch on high areas, and groom myself in a provocative manner. I moved around a lot in the past but that’s ok.. it’s led to a good, permanent home with my new humans. I was apprehensive of them at first (they’re dog people!) but they’ve grown on me. I show my affection for them through lots of head bumps and mewing.
Guidelines for Sharing Content
All written content and photos are original copyrighted material unless otherwise stated. If you’d like to share my content on your site (blog, social media, etc), please follow these guidelines:
- Please do not repost in its entirety (text and/or images).
- Use of images is limited to two.
- Include a credit link to MaisonKuotidien.com.
Send any inquiries or comments via the contact form or to karen [at] maisonkuotidien.com.